Terms of Service
Introduction and Overview
Welcome to landscape.directory! Thank you for using our website (this «Site”). The Company grants you (“User”, “you”, “your”) the use of this Site, which is conditioned on the acceptance, without modification, of this Agreement (“Agreement”, “Terms”, “Terms of Service”). This Agreement governs your access to and use of the services, including our various websites, APIs, applications, email notifications, SMS, buttons, and widgets, (“Services”), and any text, information, graphics, software, photos or other materials downloaded, uploaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as “Content”). Whether you are simply browsing or using this Site or purchase Services, by accessing or using the Site you agree that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, along with the following policies and agreements: By accessing or using the Site you agree to be bound by this Agreement. THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ON THE SITE TO YOU CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE, WITHOUT MODIFICATION, OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. Additional Agreements might be available separately with some of our Services, and these Additional Agreements become part of your Agreement with us when and if you chose to access those Services. These Agreements may change from time to time and it is your responsibility to review them when conducting business herein.
You may use the Site and Services only if you can form a binding contract with the Cmpany and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable local, state, national, and international jurisdiction. By using this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and (iii) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services found under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to this Agreement and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement, the Company finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the payment obligations. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from Company’s reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by the Company to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of your corporate entity. If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document or communication, the Company reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to require additional authentication from you. You further agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into by you, anyone acting as your agent and anyone who uses your account or the Services, whether or not authorized by you. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
Account and Password
- You must be 18 years or older to create an Account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and Password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your Account and Password. The Company encourages you to keep your Account and Password confidential and use “strong” Passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your Account. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your Account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your Account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You may not use the Service to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your Account may only be used by one person – a single Account shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one Account.
- Accounts created using a login system by Facebook/Google will be treated the same.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered using automated methods (“bots”) are not permitted.
Transfer of Data Abroad
If you are visiting this Site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information (including your Account information) across international boundaries. By visiting this Site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
Availability of Website/Services
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and our other policies and procedures, we shall use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to provide this Site and the Services on a twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week basis. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time this Site and/or Services may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason including, but not limited to, equipment malfunctions; periodic maintenance, repairs or replacements that we undertake from time to time; or causes beyond our reasonable control or that are not reasonably foreseeable including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, network congestion or other failures. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over the availability of this Site or the Services on a continuous or uninterrupted basis, and that we assume no liability to you or any other party with regard thereto. You acknowledge and agree that you have the necessary rights and permissions to share all information necessary to provide the Services with the Company. You acknowledge and agree that the Services may be provided by independent contractors or third party service providers.
From time to time, the Company may offer new Services (limited preview services or new features to existing Services) in a pre-release version. New Services, new features to existing Services or limited preview services shall be known, individually and collectively, as “Beta Services”. If you elect to use any Beta Services, then your use of the Beta Services is subject to the following terms and conditions: (i) You acknowledge and agree that the Beta Services are pre-release versions and may not work properly; (ii) You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Beta Services may expose you to unusual risks of operational failures; (iii) The Beta Services are provided as-is, so we do not recommend using them in production or mission critical environments; (iv) The Company reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Beta Services at any time; (v) Commercially released versions of the Beta Services may change substantially, and programs that use or run with the Beta Services may not work with the commercially released versions or subsequent releases; (vi) The Company may limit availability of customer service support time dedicated to support of the Beta Services; (vii) You acknowledge and agree to provide prompt feedback regarding your experience with the Beta Services in a form reasonably requested by us, including information necessary to enable us to duplicate errors or problems you experience. You acknowledge and agree that we may use your feedback for any purpose, including product development purposes. At our request you will provide us with comments that we may use publicly for press materials and marketing collateral. Any intellectual property inherent in your feedback or arising from your use of the Beta Services shall be owned exclusively by the Company; (viii) You acknowledge and agree that all information regarding your use of the Beta Services, including your experience with and opinions regarding the Beta Services, is confidential, and may not be disclosed to a third party or used for any purpose other than providing feedback to the Company; (ix) The Beta Services are provided “as is”, “as available”, and “with all faults”. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company disclaims any and all warranties, statutory, express or implied, with respect to the Beta Services including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Content on the Services
All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will Company be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
Content you Post
You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display will be able to be viewed by other users of the Services and through third party services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by Company on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for Company granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Company and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
You agree that this license includes the right for Company to provide, promote, and improve the Services and to make Content submitted to or through the Services available to other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Company for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use.
Such additional uses by Company, or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Company, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services.
We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and our third party partners. You understand that your Content may be syndicated, broadcast, distributed, or published by our partners and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. Company will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by Company in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit.
Your License To Use the Services
The Company gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software that is provided to you by Company as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by the Company, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
All right, title, and interest in and to the Services (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of Company and its licensors. The Services might be protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the Company name or any of the Company trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding the Company, or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
General Rules of Conduct
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of this Site and the Services , including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent.
- You will not use this Site or the Services in a manner (as determined by the Company in its sole and absolute discretion) that:
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Violates the Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Consumer Protection Act of 2008 or similar legislation, or promotes, encourages or engages in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
- Interferes with the operation of this Site or the Services found at this Site;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- Contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding The Company or the Company’s Services.
- You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site or the Services, except where expressly authorized by The Company.
- You will not modify or alter any part of this Site or the Services found at this Site or any of its related technologies.
- You will not access the Company Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself, or as the Company may designate.
- You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. The Company does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.
- You will not re-sell or provide the Services for a commercial purpose, including any of the Company’s related technologies, without the Company’s express prior written consent.
- You agree to provide government-issued photo identification and/or government-issued business identification as required for verification of identity when requested.
- You are aware that The Company may from time-to-time call you about your account, and that, for the purposes of any and all such call(s), you do not have any reasonable expectation of privacy during those calls; indeed you hereby consent to allow the Company, in its sole discretion, to record the entirety of such calls regardless of whether the Company asks you on any particular call for consent to record such call. You further acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any such recording(s) may be submitted as evidence in any legal proceeding in which The Company is a party.
- The Company reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of this Site or the Services, including without limitation prices and fees for the same, at any time.
- Your use of Company’s Content and User Content In addition to the general rules above, the provisions in this Section apply specifically to your use of the Company Content and User Content posted to the Company’s corporate websites (i.e., those sites which the Company directly controls or maintains). The applicable provisions are not intended to and do not have the effect of transferring any ownership or licensed rights (including intellectual property rights) you may have in content posted to your hosted websites.
- Company Content Except for User Content, the content on this Site and the Services , including without limitation the text, software, scripts, source code, API, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Company Content”), are owned by or licensed to the Company in perpetuity, and are subject to copyright, trademark, and/or patent protection in the United States and foreign countries, and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws. Company Content is provided to you “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” for your information and personal, non-commercial use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purposes whatsoever without the express prior written consent of the Company. No right or license under any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary right or license is granted by this Agreement. The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Company Content, this Site and the Services, and this Agreement do not transfer ownership of any of these rights.
Some of the features of this Site or the Services may allow Users to view, post, publish, share, store, or manage (a) ideas, opinions, recommendations, or advice (“User Submissions”), or (b) literary, artistic, musical, or other content, including but not limited to photos and videos (together with User Submissions, “User Content”). User Content includes all content submitted through your Account. By posting or publishing User Content to this Site or to the Services, you represent and warrant to the Company that (i) you have all necessary rights to distribute User Content via this Site or via the Services, either because you are the author of the User Content and have the right to distribute the same, or because you have the appropriate distribution rights, licenses, consents, and/or permissions to use, in writing, from the copyright or other owner of the User Content, and (ii) the User Content does not violate the rights of any third party.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of this Site or the Services found at this Site (including without limitation those features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Company Content or User Content) or enforce limitations on the use of this Site or the Services found at this Site, the Company Content or the User Content therein.
Company’s use of User Content
The provisions in this Section apply specifically to the Company’s use of User Content posted to the Company’s corporate websites (i.e., those sites which the Company directly controls or maintains). The applicable provisions are not intended to and do not have the effect of transferring any ownership or licensed rights (including intellectual property rights) you may have in content posted to your hosted websites. Generally. You shall be solely responsible for any and all of your User Content or User Content that is submitted through your Account, and the consequences of, and requirements for, distributing it. With Respect to User Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your User Submissions are entirely voluntary.
- Your User Submissions do not establish a confidential relationship or obligate the Company to treat your User Submissions as confidential or secret.
- The Company has no obligation, either express or implied, to develop or use your User Submissions, and no compensation is due to you or to anyone else for any intentional or unintentional use of your User Submissions.
- The Company may be working on the same or similar content, it may already know of such content from other sources, it may simply wish to develop this (or similar) content on its own, or it may have taken / will take some other action.
- The Company shall own exclusive rights (including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights) to any User Submissions posted to this Site, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any User Submissions posted to this Site for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you or to anyone else. With Respect to User Content (Other Than User Submissions). If you have a website or other content hosted by the Company, you shall retain all of your ownership or licensed rights in User Content. By posting or publishing User Content to this Site or through the Services, you authorize the Company to use the intellectual property and other proprietary rights in and to your User Content to enable inclusion and use of the User Content in the manner contemplated by this Site and this Agreement. You hereby grant the Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content in connection with this Site, the Services and the Company’s (and the Company’s affiliates’) business(es), including without limitation for promoting and redistributing all or part of this Site in any media formats and through any media channels without restrictions of any kind and without payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party. You also hereby grant each User of this Site a non-exclusive license to access your User Content (with the exception of User Content that you designate “private” or “password protected”) through this Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content as permitted through the functionality of this Site and under this Agreement. The above licenses granted by you in your User Content terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your User Content from this Site. You understand and agree, however, that the Company may retain (but not distribute, display, or perform) server copies of your User Content that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in your User Content are perpetual and irrevocable. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Company shall not use any User Content that has been designated “private” or “password protected” by you for the purpose of promoting this Site or the Company’s (or the Company’s affiliates’) business(es).
- Restrictions on Content and Use of the Services Please review the Service Rules (which are part of these Terms) to better understand what is prohibited on the Service. We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services, to suspend or terminate users, and to reclaim usernames without liability to you. The Company generally does not pre-screen User Content (whether posted to a website hosted by the Company or posted to this Site). However, the Company reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to do so and decide whether any item of User Content is appropriate and/or complies with this Agreement. The Company may remove any item of User Content (whether posted to a website hosted by the Company or posted to this Site) and/or terminate a User’s access to this Site or the Services found at this Site for posting or publishing any material in violation of this Agreement, or for otherwise violating this Agreement (as determined by the Company in its sole and absolute discretion), at any time and without prior notice. The Company may also terminate a User’s access to this Site or the Services found at this Site if the Company has reason to believe the User is a repeat offender. If the Company terminates your access to this Site or the Services found at this Site, the Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, remove and destroy any data and files stored by you on the Company’s system or network. The Company also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users and the public.
Responsibility for Data
You have sole responsibility for all User Files that you store on Company’s servers through use of the Services. You acknowledge and agree that the Company will not be responsible for any failure of the Services to store a User File, for the deletion of a User File stored on the Company’s system or network (on the Services), or for the corruption of or loss or any data, information or content contained in a User File.
Links to Third-Party Websites This Site and the Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by the Company. You acknowledge and agree that the Company Entities are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by the Company Entities of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. By using this Site or the Services found at this Site, you expressly release the Company from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website. Accordingly, the Company encourages you to be aware when you leave this Site or the Services found at this Site and to review the terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other governing documents of each other website that you may visit.
The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Services to do the same. Notices of alleged Intellectual Property infringement should be filled according to the following guidelines
If you (the “Complaining Party”) would like to submit a trademark claim for violation of a mark on which you hold a valid, registered trademark or service mark (registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office on the Principal Register or, for foreign marks, registered with the appropriate intellectual property organization of your country; state registrations and registrations on the Supplemental Register are not considered valid for these purposes), the Company requests that the Complaining Party substantiate such claim by either: (i) filling out the form available here, or (ii) providing the following information via email to [email protected] The words “Trademark Claim” should appear in the subject line. To be considered effective, a notification of a claimed trademark violation must include the following information:
- The trademark, service mark, trade dress, name, or other indicia of origin (“mark”) that is claimed to be infringed, including registration number.
- The jurisdiction or geographical area to which the mark applies.
- The name, post office address, e-mail and telephone number of the owner of the mark identified above.
- The goods and/or services covered by or offered under the mark identified above.
- The date of first use of the mark identified above.
- The date of first use in interstate commerce of the mark identified above.
- A description of the manner in which the Complaining Party believes its mark is being infringed upon.
- Sufficient evidence that the owner of the website that is claimed to be infringing is the Company’s customer.
- The precise location of the infringing mark, including electronic mail address, etc.
- A good faith certification, signed under penalty of perjury, stating:
- The content of the website [identify website] infringes the rights of another party,
- The name of such said party,
- The mark [identify mark] being infringed, and
- That use of the content of the website claimed to be infringing at issue is not defensible.
- Upon receipt of the appropriate information identified above, for trademark claims, the Company will initiate an investigation and forward the Complaining Party’s written notification to the alleged infringer. While the Company is investigating the claim, the Company, at its sole discretion and without any legal obligation to do so, may temporarily remove the allegedly infringing material from the Company’s Site and/or Servers, notify the alleged infringer it will lock down the domain name(s), redirect the DNS, and/or if it is solely stored on a the Company’s system or network, temporarily remove or deny access to the allegedly infringing material.
- If the Company concludes that the Complaining Party has raised a legitimate trademark claim, it may, at its sole discretion and without any legal obligation to do so, permanently remove the challenged material from the Company’s Site and Servers, continue to suspend the alleged infringer’s Company account and/or if it is solely stored on a the Company server, deny access to the allegedly infringing material. If the Company concludes that the Complaining Party has not raised a legitimate claim, the Company will restore access to the allegedly infringing material.
- Nothing in this Policy should be construed to supersede the UDRP, nor the obligation of the Company and its customers to abide by it in the context of domain name disputes.
If the Complaining Party would like to submit a copyright claim for material on which you hold a bona fide copyright, the Company requests that the Complaining Party substantiate such claim by providing the Company with the following information via email to [email protected] The words “Copyright Claim” should appear in the subject line.
To be considered effective, a Notification of a Claimed Copyright Infringement, under Title 17, § 512(c) (3) (A) of the United States Code, must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- For Copyright Claims, upon receipt of appropriate notification from the Complaining Party, pursuant to the Section of Copyright Claims above, the Company will initiate an investigation and forward the Complaining Party’s written notification to the alleged infringer. While the Company is investigating the claim, the Company, at its sole discretion and without any legal obligation to do so, may notify the alleged infringer it will lock down the domain name(s), redirect the DNS, and/or if it is solely stored on a the Company server, temporarily remove or deny access to the allegedly infringing material.
- If the Company concludes that the Complaining Party has raised a legitimate copyright claim, it will continue to suspend the alleged infringer’s Company account and/or if it is solely stored on the Company’s system or network, deny access to the allegedly infringing material. If the Company concludes that the Complaining Party has not raised a legitimate claim, the Company will restore access to the allegedly infringing material.
Counter Notification Policy
If you have received a notice of copyright or trademark infringement that you wish to challenge based on a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, you may provide Counter Notification by emailing [email protected] or [email protected] and including the following:
- An electronic signature of the alleged infringer.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the alleged infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Upon receipt of a Counter Notification as described in above, the Company shall promptly provide the Complaining Party with a copy of the Counter Notification, and inform such Party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in ten (10) business days. The Company will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it in not less than ten (10), nor more than fourteen (14), business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, unless the Company first receives notice from the Complaining Party that such Complaining Party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the Company’s system or network.
- Misrepresentations Misrepresentations made in your notice regarding whether material or activity is infringing may expose you to liability for damages including costs and attorneys’ fees. Therefore if you are unsure whether the material complained of is infringing, you may want to contact an attorney who can properly advise you on the law. You can also find information about DMCA and U.S. Copyright Law at copyright.gov.
The Company reserves the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, the Company will also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer of copyrighted works, trademarks or any other intellectual property.
The Company may update these Terms from time-to-time to address a new feature of the Services or to clarify a provision. The most current version will always be at landscape.directory/terms. The Services that Company provides are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that Company provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, Company may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or the Company as follows. You may end your legal agreement with the Company at any time for any reason by deactivating your accounts and discontinuing your use of the Services. You do not need to specifically inform the Company when you stop using the Services. If you stop using the Services without deactivating your accounts, your accounts may be deactivated due to prolonged inactivity. We may suspend or terminate your accounts or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to, if we reasonably believe: (i) you have violated these Terms or the Twitter Rules, (ii) you create risk or possible legal exposure for us; or (iii) our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account or the next time you attempt to access your account. In all such cases, the Terms shall terminate, including, without limitation, your license to use the Services, except that the following sections shall continue to apply: Content on the Services, Your Rights, Company Rights, Restrictions on Content and Use of the Services, Termination, Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability, General Terms. Nothing in this section shall affect the Company’s rights to change, limit or stop the provision of the Services without prior notice, as provided above.
U.S Export Laws
This Site and the Services found at this Site are subject to the export laws, restrictions, regulations and administrative acts of the United States Department of Commerce, Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), State Department, and other United States authorities (collectively, “U.S. Export Laws”). Users shall not use the Services found at this Site to collect, store or transmit any technical information or data that is controlled under U.S. Export Laws. Users shall not export or re-export, or allow the export or re-export of, the Services found at this Site in violation of any U.S. Export Laws. None of the Services found at this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) any country with which the United States has embargoed trade; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List, or any other denied parties lists under U.S. Export Laws. By using this Site and the Services found at this Site, you agree to the foregoing and represent and warrant that you are not a national or resident of, located in, or under the control of, any restricted country; and you are not on any denied parties list; and you agree to comply with all U.S. Export Laws (including “anti-boycott”, “deemed export” and “deemed re-export” regulations). If you access this Site or the Services found at this Site from other countries or jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with the local laws of that jurisdiction, if and to the extent those local laws are applicable and do not conflict with U.S. Export Laws. If such laws conflict with U.S. Export Laws, you shall not access this Site or the Services found at this Site. The obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
Compliance with Local Laws
The Company makes no representation or warranty that the content available on this Site or the Services found at this Site are appropriate in every country or jurisdiction, and access to this Site or the Services found at this Site from countries or jurisdictions where its content is illegal is prohibited. Users who choose to access this Site or the Services found at this Site are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules and regulations.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of the Company and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, and licensors (collectively, the “Company Entities”). Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the limitation of liability in contracts, and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully limited.
DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, AND SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE. THE COMPANY ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, STATUTORY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTY AND DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR: (I) THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT IN THIS SITE, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND/OR (II) ANY HARM TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER HARM THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT; (III) THE DELETION OF, OR THE FAILURE TO STORE OR TO TRANSMIT, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS MAINTAINED BY THE SERVICES; AND (IV) WHETHER THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. IN ADDITION, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS CALL CENTER OR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES), AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL (I) CONSTITUTE LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE OR (II) CREATE A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, AND USERS SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (V) THIRD-PARTY CONDUCT OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (VI) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL CONTENT, PERSONAL INFORMATION, FINANCIAL INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION AND DATA STORED THEREIN, (VII) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF SERVICES TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VIII) ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (IX) ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT THAT IS DEFAMATORY, HARASSING, ABUSIVE, HARMFUL TO MINORS OR ANY PROTECTED CLASS, PORNOGRAPHIC, “X-RATED”, OBSCENE OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE, AND/OR (X) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT GO DADDY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY ENTITIES EXCEED THE GREATER OF FIVE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $500.00) OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID COMPANY, IF ANY, IN THE ONE (1) YEAR FOR THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SUBSECTION SHALL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY ENTITIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE.
Customer specifically acknowledges and agrees to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) imposed upon or incurred by the Company directly or indirectly arising from:
- Your use of and access to this Site or the Services found at this Site.
- Your violation of any provision of this Agreement or the policies or agreements which are incorporated herein.
- Your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or other proprietary right.
- Your violation of any laws of the United States or any other local, state, national, and international rulings.
- The indemnification obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
- References, Titles and Construction.
- All references in this Agreement to articles, sections, subsections and other subdivisions refer to corresponding articles, sections, subsections and other subdivisions of this Agreement unless expressly provided otherwise.
- Titles appearing at the beginning of any of such subdivisions, capitalized headings, or any other ‘formatting styles’ are for convenience only and shall not constitute part of such subdivisions and shall be disregarded in construing the language contained in such subdivisions.
- The words “these Terms” “this Agreement”, “this instrument”, “herein”, “hereof”, “hereby”, “hereunder” and words of similar import refer to this Agreement as a whole and not to any particular subdivision unless expressly so limited.
- Words in the singular form shall be construed to include the plural and vice versa, unless the context otherwise requires. Pronouns in masculine, feminine and neuter genders shall be construed to include any other gender.
- Unless the context otherwise requires or unless otherwise provided herein, the terms defined in this Agreement which refer to a particular agreement, instrument or document also refer to and include all renewals, extensions, modifications, amendments or restatements of such agreement, instrument or document, provided that nothing contained in this subsection shall be construed to authorize such renewal, extension, modification, amendment or restatement.
- Examples shall not be construed to limit, expressly or by implication, the matter they illustrate.
- The word “or” is not intended to be exclusive and the word “includes” and its derivatives means “includes, but is not limited to” and corresponding derivative expressions.
- No consideration shall be given to the fact or presumption that one party had a greater or lesser hand in drafting the Terms.
- Wherever the term “Sellers” is used in the Terms, it shall mean and refer to each Seller or any one or more of the Sellers (including all Sellers) as the context requires.
- All references herein to “$” or “dollars” shall refer to U.S. Dollars.
- Each such Exhibit and Schedule is incorporated herein by reference for all purposes and references to the Terms shall also include such Exhibit or Schedule unless the context in which used shall otherwise require.
Containment of Entire Agreement
Each party of these Terms acknowledges that no representations, warranties, conditions, inducements, promises or agreements, orally or otherwise, have been made by any party hereto, or anyone acting on behalf of any party hereto, which are not embodied herein, and that no other agreement, statement or promise not contained in these Terms shall be valid or binding. Additional Terms might be available separately with some of our Services, and these Additional Terms become part of your Agreement with us when and if you chose to access those Services.
If any provision or provisions of the Terms shall be held invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by a Court of competent jurisdiction or for any other reason, then such provision shall be modified to reflect the parties’ intention. All remaining provisions and any partially unenforceable provisions of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect without being impaired or invalidated in any way for the duration of the Terms of Service.
Waiver of Rights
Any waiver of a default under this the Terms must be made in writing and shall not be a waiver of any other default concerning the same or any other provision of the Terms. A failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege in respect to the Terms will not be presumed to operate as a waiver, and a single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege will not be presumed to preclude any subsequent or further exercise, of that right, power or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege. A consent to or approval of any act shall not be deemed to waive or render unnecessary consent to or approval of any other or subsequent act.
These Terms may be executed in counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original and all of which together shall constitute a single integrated document.
These Terms shall not be assigned by either party without the express consent of the other party. Neither Party may assign the Agreement, in whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of the other; provided, however that either party may assign its rights or delegate its duties under the Agreement, in whole or in part, without the other’s consent, in connection with a merger, reorganization or sale of all, or substantially all, of the assignor’s assets, provided that the successor entity shall have sufficient resources to fully perform the Agreement and shall assume the obligation to fully perform the Agreement.
Your obligations regarding trade secrets and confidential information and the following sections: Content on the Services, Your Rights, Company Rights, Restrictions on Content and Use of the Services, Termination, Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability, References Titles and Construction and General Terms shall continue in effect beyond the period of the relationship as stated above, and said obligation shall be binding upon your spouse/domestic partner, affiliates, successors, assigns, heirs, executors, administers, and personal or other legal representatives.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries
Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
Subsidiaries and Parents For the purposes of this Agreement, the term “Company” shall also be deemed to include any affiliated organization that owns fifty percent (50%) or more of the voting stock, whether or not Independent Contractor is directly employed by such other organization.
Drafting Ambiguities Each party to this Agreement has reviewed and had the opportunity to have legal counsel review these Terms. The rule of construction that any ambiguities are to be resolved against the drafting party shall not be employed in the interpretation of this Agreement or of any amendments or exhibits to this Agreement.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence.
If you are a federal, state, or local government entity in the United States using the Services in your official capacity and legally unable to accept the controlling law, jurisdiction or venue clauses above, then those clauses do not apply to you. For such U.S. federal government entities, these Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the United States of America (without reference to conflict of laws) and, in the absence of federal law and to the extent permitted under federal law, the laws of the State of New Jersey (excluding choice of law). You also agree to waive the right to trial by jury in any action or proceeding that takes place relating to or arising out of this Agreement.
The Site and these Services are operated and provided by:
Email: [email protected]
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Terms of service are effective as of September 23, 2020.